5 international airports:
The Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées airport is situated at the foot of the Pyrenees at only 10km from Lourdes.
Regular and low-cost flights to and from a few major European capital cities:
- PARIS-ORLY : 3 daily flights, with Hop ! Air France.
- LONDON STANSTED : 2 weekly flights with Ryanair.
- BRUSSELS : 4 weekly flights with Jetairfly and Brussels Airlines.
- MILAN BERGAMO : 2 weekly flights with Ryanair.
- MADRID : 2 weekly flights with IBERIA Air Nostrum.
Direct shuttles between the airport and Lourdes.
Pau-Pyrénées Airport is located at only 45 km from Lourdes.
- PARIS ORLY : 6 daily flights with Air France.
- PARIS ROISSY-CDG : 3 daily flights with Air France.
- LYON : 3 daily flights with Air France.
- LONDON : 3 weekly flights with Cityjet.
- MARSEILLE : 9 weekly flights with Twinjet.
Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 177 km from Lourdes.
Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne Airport is 157 km from Lourdes.
Aéroport San Sebastian
San Sebastian Airport is 188 km from Lourdes.
Lourdes SNCF Train station
The Lourdes train station is located downtown and is less than 4km from the location of the World Cup.
- TGV Paris Montparnasse-Lourdes
- TGV Atlantic 5:30am: 5 connections daily round-trip
- Bordeaux / Toulouse / Montpellier / Marseille / Nice / Lyon / Genève / Hendaye / Irun
Coming from Toulouse or Tarbes
Lourdes is only 180 kilometers from Toulouse. Highway A64 in direction towards Lourdes will take you to interchange n°12 at the Tarbes-Ouest exit. After that, RN21 will bring you to your destination.
Coming from Bordeaux or Pau
Thanks to highway A65 which connects Bordeaux and Pau, then on to highway A64 from Pau to Soumoulou (interchange n°11) your trip will last a little under 3 hours taking the major highway 117 from Soumoulou to Lourdes.
Coming from Spain
- 197 km from San Sébastian
- 292 km from Bilbao
- 411 km from Burgos
- 566 km from Barcelone
To get from airport to event, don’t forget to reserve a taxi:
Think carsharing !
You don’t know how to come to the UCI MTB World Cup Lourdes, think co-rider.fr, THE carsharing website for riders!